Sunday 23 August 2009

Magical Mornings

There is something magical about mornings. If reading a poem about the morning's glory could calm a turbulent mind, what would be the real experience of getting up before sunrise and walking into the dawn.
First college, and then work always started in the early hours of the day, forcing me to forsake the bed while it was still dark. I used to hate getting up so early. But now, I am grateful. My parents insisted on my studying in the morning hours without explaining why. I still don’t know the reasons, but almost always found solutions to intriguing problems in the early hours of the dawn. There must be something magical about mornings.

With rested body, fresh mind, clean air, silent environment, dewy surroundings and lifting darkness one can easily slip into contemplative mood and tap on to the nature’s infinite hidden resources. The thoughts that we begin our day with cast powerful influence on whatever happens during the day. The magic created by the morning flows through the day.

No comments: